DR HUU BACH NGUYEN, B.Sc, M.Sc, D.M.D.
After earning a degree in Dental Medicine from the Université de Montréal in 2000, Dr. Nguyen completed a one-year multi-disciplinary residency at St. Clare Hospital in New York State. Driven by the desire to offer patients the highest level of care, he continuously upgrades his skills and knowledge through specialized training programs. He also holds a Bachelor of Science and a Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences.
As a highly qualified dental surgeon, Dr. Nguyen is particularly interested in cosmetic dentistry and related surgeries.
He is passionate about his field and prides himself on being attentive to patients’ needs so that he can recommend the right treatment for each of theml. Dr. Nguyen is a member of the Ordre des dentistes du Québec (ODQ) and the Association des chirurgiens-dentistes du Québec (ACDQ).
His qualifications, additional training and awards are listed here:
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology (Université de Montréal)
- Master of Biomedical Sciences (Institut de Recherche Clinique de Montréal, Université de Montréal)
- Dental Medicine (Université de Montréal)
- Research grant from the Société québécoise d’hypertension artérielle
- Award of Excellence from the Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Oral Plastic Surgery, Center of Advanced Dental Education, Dr. Pat Allen
- Surgical residency (Université de Montréal)
- Institut d’Implantologie canadien, Dr. Yvan Poitras
- Misch International Implant Institute, Dr. Carl Misch