Dentistry for kids
Your child’s teeth are constantly changing. From early childhood to adolescence, we’ll make sure their oral health stays on the right track.
Children and teens are more likely to develop cavities, so we focus on prevention.
We also restore primary teeth to make enough space for permanent ones.
These are a few services we offer, depending on your child’s age:
- Regular check-ups
- Cleaning and fluoride treatment
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Home fluoride supplements
- Tooth brushing and flossing demonstrations
- Dietary advice
- Malocclusion prevention
- Oral hygiene habit check-up
- Detection of problems related to tooth number (supernumerary teeth or hypodontia)
- Detection of impacted wisdom teeth before they become problematic
Contact us for more information about pediatric dentistry!